Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party #2

It's time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We got over 200 links for our first party last week...that is awesome! Lots of creative stuff and we picked out a few to share that we really liked. We will also include the link that had the most hits.

Love these Valentine Palmier Cookies from Pint Sized Baker...


This Heart Pillow looks lovely and pretty easy to make from At Home In The North West...


This is our kind of snack! It's Lady Bug Apples from Lifestyles of the Stay at Home Mom...so cute!


How fun are these Popcorn Cupcakes from Live Life Rowe...


These Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies look amazing from Sweet Spot...


Here is the most viewed link from last week...

Gold Fish Valentine from The NY Melrose Family...


Feel free to grab our Featured button here if you have been featured today!

Lets move on to the Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We would love for you to stop back by next week and you just might be featured!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

Here are just a few things to follow...

*Please link back to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. Please put a link somewhere on your post or sidebar. You can grab our party button or a text link is fine if that fits better.

*We would also LOVE for you to follow our blog on Google Friend Connect and/or Facebook. This way you can be updated on our parties AND you will get to see lots of fun food!

*Link up Crafts, Goodies, any DIY Projects, Printables, Recipes, etc... You get the point! Keep it fresh and try not link up the same thing every week.

*Please do not link to giveaways or stores. We love them, but this is not the place for that.

*Please visit some other links and try to comment on them...everyone LOVES comments!

*By entering, you give us permission to feature your projects.

Thanks a whole bunch and we can not wait to see what you have been up to!




42 comments:

  1. I love it all! It is fun to visit here - thanks for hosting a great link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies but the link keeps taking me to the popcorn cupcakes? Do you know what the link is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are always absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for inviting me and for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - first time joining in. I'm #11 on the list. I added your button on my blog also. Thanks for doing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great features! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's me, that's me, that's me ;) Wow, thank you so much Jill!!! All linked up again this week! Have a great weekend *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi:
    I'm sharing my "Flower-shaped Challah"
    Thanks for hosting this insptiring pary, and I wish you all a great weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those brownies were cut so perfectly-beautiful! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Erin! I messed up on that one...just fixed it! We love all of your links...thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature, Jill! {yay}
    Have a great weekend.

    Kelly
    p.s. it's Live.Laugh.Rowe, not life {smile}

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the invite! Linked up caramel-banana-pecan muffins and feeding new moms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Napkins into Pillows & Sewing Machine 101! I added your link party to my master list as well!

      Delete
  12. Everything looks beautiful and sounds delicious. The problem will be picking where to start. I am new to your blog, so I spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I am so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. love those popcorn cupcakes! going to try to make them this weekend. :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super fun blog! Thanks so much for inviting me along. I'm going to creep around and check things out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome features and I'm loving all the link ups! Thank you so much for the invite!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey! thanks for the nice comment! i came over and linked up from all my blogs!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to link up! :) I'm a new RSS subcriber to your blog and look forward to reading all of your fun posts. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the invite to link up to your party! I hopped right over : )
    Jaimee @ Craft, Interrupted

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the invite to link up!! :)
    Kayla @Anatomy of a Craft

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a very cute site here! Thank you for inviting me to your party! I'm putting your link on my sidebar for great link parties! BTW: I 'liked' you on FB to follow along...hope you'll follow me too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've just joined the party with my edible cupcake boxes. Such a wonderful collection of goodies here! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for inviting me to link up! What a great turn out for your second week! This is a great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for visiting my blog and for inviting me to join your link-up! Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much for the invite to your party! I shared my Guinness Extra Stout Brownies. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for inviting me to link up - you have a fantastic blog. Take care, Nat

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for the invite & hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the invite, I've linked up my wedding cake toppers. Great party, I'm off to find some goodies :)
    -Molly
    www.justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the invite and for hosting such a nice party!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for stopping by and the invite!! Just linked up my Fake S'mores!!

    Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for stopping by and the invite. I linked up our Little Hands that Cook with Books Series too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks so much for the invite! Have linked up my Eggless Marble Banana Bread. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Jill, Thanks for the sweet words and the invite! I'm glad to link up here and also to join as a follower! Love your blog! Thanks for dropping by Moose Mouse Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for inviting me to link up. Looks like there are a lot of yummy recipes here.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for the invite and hosting! I linked up my chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for stopping by Tales of the T's and letting us know about your linky party!!! We just linked up four of our recipes and added your button to our linking party page!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I found you on another linky party and joined in thanks for the party, Will add you to my linky party list, I hope you will follow me at www.missinformationblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the invite, Jill! Looking forward to looking around at all the great links. =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the invite. I have linked up. Can't wait to have a look at the other links.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Looking forward to next week's link party already!

    ReplyDelete