Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

We see lots of awesome fun food and crafts out in blogland and we wanted to share some of our favorites with you! We will be sharing our fun finds every Friday!

Love this beautiful Candy Corn Cheescake made by Munchkin Munchies...

How cute are these Ghost Cupcakes made by Sugar Swings...

These Ghost Lights look really cool and fun to make! Made by Thats What Che Said...

A fun and easy Acorn treat from Family Fun ....

LOVE these Piggy Macarons made by Raspberri Cupcakes....so cute!!

My boys are going to love making this Halloween Banner made by Organize Your Stuff Now....

How cool are these Skeleton Cupcakes that are recreated by Cookies and Cups...

Lots of fun stuff...hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my cheesecake! So honored to be included in such a fun lineup:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for the link! Such a fun round up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made that banner the other day! It is over my fireplace and I love it. I forgot about the owl but I did the other ones. I used just regular construction paper since I didn't want to go to the craft store. It still turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feature and link, you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing ideas!! I am so excited for fall!

    I am a new Follower from Welcome Wednesday! Would love if you followed me back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ideas ! thank you for sharing it
    great blog:)
    Im just having giveaway, so if you want you can join it :) Its free and easy
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete