Friday, March 18, 2011

Phineas and Ferb cakes


My boys absolutely love Phineas and Ferb and wanted me to make some Phineas and Ferb fun food. I had some extra pound cake (Sara Lee) so we cut their faces out of that using a knife. You can't get any easier than a triangle face! We made the eyes and mouth using chocolate and white cookie frosting. The hair is gum drops that we just rolled out and cut with kitchen scissors. You could also use fruit roll ups or put a Starburst in the microwave for 3-5 seconds and flatten that out.

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



5 comments:

  1. Super cute! You always wow me, I am the most unimaginative person that's ever stepped foot in a kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Tania..you make up for it with all the good dinners you make in the kitchen! I need to come up with a creative oatmeal dish for you!ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea too! You are awesome! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat's so much fun. My boys would love that! :)

    ReplyDelete